The second of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, these Uncirculated coins feature Calvin Coolidge – who served as the 30th U.S. president from 1923-1929.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- Featuring a “P” mint mark on the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors Calvin Coolidge who reduced the national debt, exposed scandals of the Harding administration, and restored dignity and prestige to the presidency
Add 25 limited-issue 2014-P Calvin Coolidge Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Coolidge, Calvin
- Year: 2014