Own the first 2014 Presidential dollars honoring 29th U.S. president Warren G. Harding who served from 1921-1923.
- Get 25 Uncirculated 2014-D Harding Presidential dollars struck in limited quantities for collectors only
- The date of issue, Denver “D” mint mark and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Honors President Harding who signed the treaty formally ending WWI, enacted the first child welfare program, and eliminated corruption at the Veterans Bureau
- Harding died of a heart attack in 1923 during his third year in office
Add the limited-issue 2014-D Harding Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Harding, Warren
- Year: 2014