Featuring the first of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, this P&D set in a Littleton Showpak® holder honors Warren G. Harding who served as 29th U.S. president from 1921-1923.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only, with a Philadelphia “P” or Denver “D” mint mark inscribed upon the edge with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Displayed and protected in an exclusive Littleton Showpak providing clear view of both sides and the edge inscriptions
- Features President Warren Harding who signed the treaty formally ending WWI, enacted the first child welfare program, and eliminated corruption at the Veterans Bureau
Add an Uncirculated 2014 P&D set of limited-issue Harding Presidential dollars to your collection in an attractive, colorful Showpak holder.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Harding, Warren
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2014