This highly detailed $5 coin was issued by the Mesa Grande Indians of Southern California, who are recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government and are legally authorized to produce their own commemorative coins.
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Reverse depicts a Native American with a traditional headdress taking aim with his bow and arrow
- The bow and arrow were essential means of hunting and defense for many tribes
- Obverse features the head and neck of a bald eagle – a spiritual symbol of power and strength
- Magnificent Prooflike quality with sharp detailed images contrasted against gleaming mirrorlike surfaces
This popular tribal commemorative will be a great addition to your collection and makes an exciting gift of 99.9% pure silver!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2014