Now add a classic 1887 silver dollar to your collection!
- This 1887 Morgan silver dollar broke a production record that had been set just the previous year!
- Over 20 million of these Morgan dollars were struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 1887
- While millions were melted down over the years, plenty have survived to the present time
- The 1887 silver dollar is easily found in all grades, making it attractively priced for any coin collector’s budget
Order today to own a historic 1887 silver dollar!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1887