Get a complete Uncirculated P&D set of seldom-seen 2013 U.S. coins in great demand among collectors.
- The 2013 Kennedy half dollars were struck only in limited quantities for collectors and not released for circulation
- The 2013 Native American dollars feature a one-year-only reverse design honoring the 1778 Delaware Treaty – the first formal treaty between the newly-formed United States and a Native American tribe
- The wolf, turkey and turtle are iconic symbols of the Delaware Indians
- All mint Uncirculated and presented in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® holder
Add these sought-after half dollars and dollars to your collection today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2013