Beginning in 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters were struck at San Francisco for collectors only. Now own the Uncirculated 2013-S Great Basin National Park quarter, bearing the “S” mint mark of San Francisco.
- Third 2013 design in quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Bears the prestigious San Francisco “S” mint mark to right of Washington profile and below IN GOD WE TRUST on the obverse
- Reverse shows the gnarled and ancient Bristlecone pine, and the rocky hillside it grows on inside the park
- All ten coins in preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add ten historic 2013-S Uncirculated Great Basin National Park quarters to your collection today!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Great Basin National Park, Nevada (2013)
- Year: 2013