Get an Uncirculated 2013 P&D set of Presidential dollars featuring 27th U.S. president William Howard Taft and presented in Littleton’s Showpak® holder.
- Minted in limited quantities for collectors only, and not released for circulation
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and Denver Mint and bearing “P” and “D” mint marks upon the edge
- In Littleton’s Showpak holder providing clear view of obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Honoring President William H. Taft who served one term from 1909-1913
- Taft fought the trusts, strengthened the Interstate Commerce Commission, established civil service reforms, and supported the 16th Amendment creating the federal income tax
Add limited-issue Uncirculated 2013 P&D William H. Taft Presidential dollars to your collection in our exclusive Showpak holder!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Taft, William Howard
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2013