Get five Uncirculated 2013-P Presidential dollars featuring 27th U.S. president William Howard Taft.
- Minted in limited quantities for collectors only, and not released for circulation
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing a “P” mint mark upon the edge
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Honoring President William H. Taft who served one term from 1909-1913
- Taft fought the trusts, strengthened the Interstate Commerce Commission, established civil service reforms, and supported the 16th Amendment creating the federal income tax
Add five limited-issue 2013-P William H. Taft Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Taft, William Howard
- Year: 2013