Get an Uncirculated 2013 P&D set of Presidential dollars featuring 26th U.S. president Theodore Roosevelt and presented in Littleton’s Showpak® holder.
- Minted in limited quantities for collectors only, and not released for circulation
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and Denver Mint and bearing “P” and “D” mint marks upon the edge
- In Littleton’s Showpak holder providing clear view of obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Honoring President Theodore Roosevelt who served two terms from 1901-1909
- Roosevelt enforced anti-trust laws, acquired the Panama Canal Zone, and added more than 125 million acres to the national forest system
Add limited-issue Uncirculated 2013 P&D Theodore Roosevelt Presidential dollars to your collection in our exclusive Showpak holder!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Roosevelt, Theodore
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2013