Get five Uncirculated 2013-P Presidential dollars featuring 26th U.S. president Theodore Roosevelt.
- Minted in limited quantities for collectors only, and not released for circulation
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing a “P” mint mark upon the edge
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Honoring President Theodore Roosevelt who served two terms from 1901-1909
- Roosevelt enforced anti-trust laws, acquired the Panama Canal Zone, and added more than 125 million acres to the national forest system
Add five limited-issue 2013-P Theodore Roosevelt Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Roosevelt, Theodore
- Year: 2013