Send them on a journey through America’s history as they trace the changes to the nickel with this 9-coin set holding one of each design from 1883-date. They’ll enjoy the:
- Liberty Head “V” Nickel – A classic from 1883-1913 – called “V” nickel for large Roman numeral V on the reverse.
- Buffalo Nickel – An all-American favorite of 1913-1938, featuring the iconic Indian chief on the obverse and buffalo on the reverse
- Jefferson Nickels – Long running series of 1938-date including:
- Silver Wartime issue of 1942-1945 – large mint mark on reverse denotes 35% silver content
- 2003 issue featuring the original designs
- 4 one-year-only Westward Journey issues of 2004-2005
- Final Westward design – current forward facing portrait coin of 2006-date
Comes in our exclusive packaging – makes a handsome, affordable gift.
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Littleton Exclusive
- Year: Mixed Years