Highlight your collection with this handsomely colorized 2013 Native American dollar!
- Vibrantly enhanced in full color by Littleton’s artists
- Each hue selected to capture details of the coin’s reverse design
- Reverse honors the first U.S. treaty with an Indian tribe after declaring independence from Britain, and features a turkey, howling wolf and turtle (symbols of the Delaware tribe)
- Obverse features Sacagawea
- Historic one-year-only design!
- Available only from Littleton
This exclusive Native American dollar will add a splash of color to any collection! Order yours now.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2013
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)