Honor and celebrate the centennial of the world’s chief organization dedicated to building leadership skills in young girls with this limited-edition 90% silver Proof. Over 59 million women in the U.S. alone have participated in the Girl Scouts since its founding in 1913.
- Struck for the 100th anniversary year of the Girl Scouts of the USA
- Features three scouts of varying ages with the inscription COURAGE • CONFIDENCE • CHARACTER in honor of the Girl Scouts mission statement
- Reverse bears the well-known trefoil and profiles emblem
- 90% silver Proof finish with sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- Presented in U.S. Mint display case
- Strictly limited mintage of just 350,000 pieces
Order your one-year-only silver Proof today, as demand is great for this centennial issue – not only with collectors, but also with past and present Girl Scouts!
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Girl Scouts of America (2013)
- Year: 2013