Honor and celebrate Native American contributions with these limited-edition 2013 P&D dollars – 5th in the series. This latest dollar pays tribute to the first formal treaty between the United States and a Native American tribe – the Delawares in 1788.
- One-year-only design features animal symbols representing the clans of Delaware tribe
- 13 stars along the inside borders symbolize the 13 original colonies
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea
- Enjoy Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” Mint coins
- Both in mint Uncirculated condition
Keep your collection up to date with this Uncirculated P&D set – but remember, this design is only minted in 2013, and then never again!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 2013
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)