Get five P&D sets of the fourth National Park quarter design of 2013, honoring Fort McHenry in Maryland where The Star Spangled Banner was written during the War of 1812.
- The 19th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- The obverses bear “P” or “D” mint marks of the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add five 2013 P&D sets of historic Fort McHenry quarters to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Year: 2013