Following a government decision to halt production of Presidential dollars for circulation, the 2012 issues became the first Presidential dollars minted in limited quantities for collectors only!
- Last of four 2012 Presidential designs, struck at Philadelphia and Denver with “P” & “D” mint marks upon the edge
- 2-coin set in preferred Uncirculated condition
- Minted in limited quantities and not released for circulation
- Honoring Grover Cleveland, 24th president from 1893-1897, after serving as the 22nd president from 1885-1889
- President Cleveland helped usher in necessary federal regulation of commerce, fought against fraud and misuse of federal funds, and made appointments based on merit over party affiliation
Add the limited-issue 2012 P&D Grover Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 2)
- Year: 2012