Get the fourth U.S. coin struck in circulating quality at the San Francisco Mint since 1981! Beginning in 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters will be struck at San Francisco for collectors only.
- Fourth 2012 design in quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Bears the prestigious San Francisco “S” mint mark to right of Washington profile and below IN GOD WE TRUST on the obverse
- Honors Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii, and depicts a close-up of the east rift of the Kilauea Volcano – one of the world’s most active volcanoes
- All ten coins in preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add ten historic 2012-S Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park quarters to your collection today!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii (2012)
- Year: 2012