Following a government decision to halt production of Presidential dollars for circulation, the 2012 issues are the first Presidential dollars minted in limited quantities for collectors only!
- Third 2012 Presidential design, with Philadelphia “P” mint marks and Denver “D” on each coin’s respective edge
- Honoring the 23rd president and only one from Indiana, Benjamin Harrison served from 1889-1893)
- Struck for a few months only in limited quantities for collectors!
- In preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- A Union veteran himself, Harrison fought for pensions for veterans of the Union army (Grand Army of the Republic). He introduced civil rights legislation, and established diplomatic relationships with Central America
Stock up, get ten P&D sets of limited-issue 2012-P and 2012-D Benjamin Harrison Presidential dollars in mint Uncirculated condition, and share.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Harrison, Benjamin
- Year: 2012