Get the premium-quality San Francisco “S” mint mark Proof of the 2012 Grover Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollar.
- Struck to the highest Proof standards, and minted in very limited quantities for collectors only
- Final 2012 Presidential dollar honoring Grover Cleveland – who served as 24th president from 1893-1897 after serving as 22nd president from 1885-1889
- President Cleveland helped usher in necessary federal regulation of commerce, fought against fraud and misuse of federal funds, and made appointments based on merit over party affiliation
- Prestigious San Francisco “S” mint mark is inscribed upon the edge
Add the special low-mintage 2012-S Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollar Proof to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 2)
- Year: 2012