Get the premium-quality San Francisco “S” mint mark Proof of the 2012 Grover Cleveland first-term Presidential dollar.
- Second 2012 Presidential dollar honoring Grover Cleveland who served as 22nd president from 1885-1889 (served a non-consecutive 2nd term from 1893-1897)
- Struck to the highest Proof standards, and issued in very limited quantities just for collectors
- Prestigious San Francisco “S” mint mark is inscribed upon the edge
- President Cleveland fought fraudulent Civil War pensions and forced the railroads to give back over 81 million acres of western lands gained through bribery and kickbacks
Add the special low-mintage 2012-S Cleveland first-term Presidential dollar Proof to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 1)
- Year: 2012