Following a government decision to halt production of Presidential dollars for circulation, the 2012 issues honoring Grover Cleveland’s first term became the second Presidential dollars minted in limited quantities for collectors only!
- Second 2012 Presidential issues, with Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” mint marks upon edge
- Second Presidential dollars struck in limited quantities for collectors only!
- In preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Grover Cleveland, 22nd president from 1885-1889 (served a non-consecutve 2nd term from 1893-1897)
- President Cleveland fought fraudulent Civil War pensions and forced the railroads to give back more than 81 million acres of western lands obtained through bribery and kickbacks
Add the limited-issue 2012-P and 2012-D Grover Cleveland first-term Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 1)
- Year: 2012