Get an Uncirculated P&D set of 2012 dollars featuring Sacagawea on the obverse, and a one-year-only reverse design honoring Native American trade routes.
- Two-coin set includes Uncirculated Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues
- One-year-only reverse features a Native American and horse in profile with three horses running in the background
- Obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea and her child
Don’t miss out on this Uncirculated P&D set of 2012 Native American golden dollars featuring a unique and historic reverse design!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 2012
- Grade: Uncirculated
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)