Get Uncirculated Denver “D” mint mark issues of the first 2012 National Park quarter featuring El Yunque National Forest in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.
- First 2012 design in quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Ten 2012 Denver “D” mint mark quarters honoring Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Forest
- Reverse features a threatened Puerto Rican parrot and an endangered Coqui tree frog – both indigenous to El Yunque
- Obverse features smaller restored version of original Washington quarter portrait, and Denver “D” mint mark below motto IN GOD WE TRUST
- All 10 coins in Uncirculated condition
Get ten 2012-D El Yunque quarters in collector-preferred mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico (2012)
- Year: 2012