Get the highest-quality 2012 Presidential dollars, depicting the 21st to 24th U.S. presidents and sealed in an official U.S. Mint holder.
- Honoring Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland’s first term, Benjamin Harrison and Cleveland’s second term
- Common reverse features America’s treasured Statue of Liberty
- Struck to highest Proof standards and exhibiting extra sharp images against deep mirrorlike surfaces
- Edge lettering includes date, mint mark and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- U.S. Mint display holder allows easy viewing of obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
Issued in very limited quantities for collectors, U.S. Proof Sets set the standard for coinage excellence. Perfect as gifts, or to add to your own collection.
- Year: 2012
- Proof Set Series: Dollar Sets