Canada’s 2012 $50 Maple Leaf is among the world’s purest gold coins and will add a distinguished sparkle to your collection!
- Contains 1 oz. of 99.99% fine gold
- Features an exquisitely detailed image of a maple leaf – Canada’s national symbol
- The obverse side depicts Elizabeth II, queen of the Commonwealth of Nations, of which Canada is a member
- The $50 Maple Leaf is one of the world’s most popular ways to own gold bullion
Add this global favorite in 99.99% pure gold to your own collection today!
(Actual size - 30 mm)
- Material: Gold
- Product Type: Single Products
- Countries: Canada
- Year: 2012