Get an Uncirculated P&D set of 2012 Grover Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollars –struck in limited quantities for collectors only and not released for circulation.
- Uncirculated Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with “P” and “D” mint marks upon the edge
- Honoring Grover Cleveland, 24th president from 1893-1897, after serving as the 22nd president from 1885-1889
- Cleveland helped usher in necessary federal regulation of commerce, fought against fraud and misuse of federal funds, and made appointments based on merit over party affiliation
- In exclusive Littleton Showpak® with presidential facts, portrait and signature
- Allows easy viewing of obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
Get the limited-issue Uncirculated 2012 P&D Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollars in a colorful, informative Showpak holder!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 2)
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2012