FLAT-RATE Shipping – only $6.95, regardless of size!
Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Tradition says that for marital bliss, a bride should walk down the aisle with “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, a lucky sixpence in her shoe.”
- Get a silver-plated lucky British sixpence in a custom gift display card
- This obsolete, pre-decimal British coin was last struck over 60 years ago in 1947
- An essential and traditional wedding ingredient in Great Britain for centuries!
- Comes in a sheer blue organza pouch ready for presentation to a bride or bride-to-be
Coin designs on this lucky sixpence will vary by year of issue. Give someone special this traditional good luck piece for marital bliss!
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Countries: Great Britain