No other coin matches the Morgan dollar’s popularity, beauty and historical significance. And now, you can enjoy a silver dollar from every U.S. Mint that struck them from 1878-1921, with these complete 5-coin all-mint sets.
With their handsome looks, big 90% silver Morgan dollars recall an era long vanished and are genuine legacies of America’s past. These complete all-mint sets include Morgan dollars from 3 historic U.S. Mints no longer in operation today and 2 current ones – five in all (dates our choice):
- Philadelphia (no mint mark) – the mother mint – which struck Morgan dollars a full month before any other U.S. branch mint
- New Orleans “O” – the Dixie mint that operated under the U.S. Government, the State of Louisiana and the Confederacy
- Carson City “CC” – the Wild West mint which struck just 2% of all Morgans
- San Francisco “S” – nicknamed the Granite Lady for its classic style, this mint withstood the 1906 earthquake
- Denver “D” – the Mile High mint issued the first & only “D” Mint Morgans in 1921
Each set is presented in a handsome black case. This pristine set of Gem Uncirculated, MS-65 coins – featuring sharp strikes and high luster – are all graded by our experts, then certified and encapsulated by PCGS. Order now, and SAVE off individual prices!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Grade: Uncirculated