Here’s your chance to own a historic, second-year-of-issue Liberty Walking half dollar from 1917!
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint in 90% silver
- Of the original 12 million-plus mintage, enough remain in existence today that this coin remains attractively priced in all grades
- Designed by A.A. Weinman
- Obverse features a full-length figure of Liberty striding toward the rising sun, her right arm outstretched in bestowal of the spirit of liberty
- Reverse depicts a bold eagle, its wings unfurled
Order this second-year coin from a beautiful and cherished series today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1917