This 3-coin 2011 PDS dollar set in Littleton’s exclusive Showpak® holder honors the 17th U.S. president, Andrew Johnson (1865-1869).
- Johnson became president following Lincoln’s death in 1865. Quickly going to work on post-Civil War reconstruction, he did not wait for Congress to reconvene that December. He was the first president to be impeached, after he dismissed Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton. Johnson was acquitted by one vote.
- Uncirculated Andrew Johnson dollars from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints with “P” and “D” mint marks on coin’s edge along with date
- In exclusive Littleton Showpak with presidential facts, portrait & signature
Highlight your Presidential dollar collection with a 2011 PDS Andrew Johnson dollar set in colorful, informative Showpak today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Presidential Series: Johnson, Andrew
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2011