Get the third of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 19th president Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881). Hayes won the most hotly contested presidential election up to that time, with a final Electoral College vote of 185 to 184. He angered a number of politicians when he made Cabinet appointments based on merit. Choosing not to seek reelection, Hayes served just one term.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2011) and e pluribus unum
- Choice Proof minted exclusively for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Hayes, Rutherford B.
- Year: 2011