Get the second of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 18th president Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877). Promoted to the rank of General-in-Chief during the Civil War, Grant easily claimed the presidency in the election of 1868. While in office he ratified the 15th amendment, guaranteeing the right to vote regardless of race.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Choice Proof minted exclusively for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Grant, Ulysses S.
- Year: 2011