Get the specially made Proof version of the 2012 Native American dollar honoring contributions in trade!
- 2012-S Proof dollar with sharp frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- One-year-only design depictions of horses and a tribal chief
- Not only did the horse facilitate inter-tribal trade through transportation, but horses were themselves the most sought-after commodity for trade
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea
Don’t miss this opportunity to add the highest-quality 2012-S Native American dollar to your collection!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2012
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)