Get an Uncirculated Morgan silver dollar from America’s historic former gulf-coast mint.
- The only coins struck in 1884 at the former New Orleans Mint, which operated only from from 1838-1861 and 1879-1909
- New Orleans “O” mint mark below the wreath on the reverse
- Morgan dollars are the most popular series of historic U.S. silver coins
- Preferred Uncirculated condition
- Encapsulated to protect its lustrous condition, and presented in a velour case
This affordable Uncirculated Morgan silver dollar will be a great addition to your collection and makes an exciting gift of precious silver!
- Mint Mark: New Orleans
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case
- Year: 1884
- Item Ribbon: Best Seller