Get the second of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 18th president Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877). Promoted to the rank of General-in-Chief during the Civil War, Grant easily claimed the presidency in the election of 1868. While in office he ratified the 15th amendment, guaranteeing the right to vote regardless of race.
- Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with “P” or “D” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “P” and “D” mint mark issues of the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Grant, Ulysses S.
- Year: 2011