Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Collectors spend years searching to find some of the dimes in this set! Most are over half a century old – some struck more than a century ago – and have been out of circulation for decades. With this historic set, you’ll own every dime type since 1837 – four in 90% silver! You’ll get:
- 1837-1891 Silver Liberty Seated – Circulated during the California Gold Rush, Mexican War and Civil War. Created over 170 years ago by Christian Gobrecht.
- 1892-1916 Silver Barber – Features Liberty wearing a cap, but is named after its designer, Charles Barber.
- 1916-1945 Silver Mercury – Bought a meal in the ’30s and a matinee in the ‘40s. Weinman’s wing-capped Liberty inspired the popular nickname.
- 1946-1964 Silver Roosevelt – Last of the circulating 90% silver dimes. Depicts Franklin D. Roosevelt, the only actual person honored on a U.S. dime.
- 1965-date Copper-Nickel Roosevelt – Honors America’s only 4-term president, who led the nation through the Great Depression and WWII.
This exciting set spans over 170 years of U.S. dime history, and most of these designs are long out of issue. Own an instant type collection today, and SAVE off individual prices!
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: Mixed Years
- Sale Item Ribbon: Sale