Beginning in 2009, golden dollars portraying Sacagawea on the obverse feature one-year-only reverse designs honoring Native American contributions to our country and society.
- Struck in limited quantity for collectors to the highest Proof standards
- One-year-only reverse depicts 5 arrows and the Hiawatha belt – representing the original Iroquois Confederacy of 5 Nations
- Part of the U.S. Constitution is based on the Five Nations’ Great Law of Peace
This Choice Proof Native American dollar bearing the “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint will be a prized addition to your collection!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2010
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)