Honor and celebrate the centennial of the largest youth organization in the United States with this limited-edition 90% silver Proof. Over 100 million young Americans have participated in the Boy Scouts since its founding in 1910.
- Sold out at the mint!
- Struck for the 100th anniversary year of the Boy Scouts of America
- Features a Cub Scout in foreground, a female Venturer and Boy Scout beyond, and part of the centennial motto CONTINUING THE JOURNEY
- Reverse bears the well-known Boy Scouts emblem and the group’s motto BE PREPARED
- 90% silver Proof finish with sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- In U.S. Mint display case and with mintage of just 350,000 coins for all versions
Order your one-year-only silver Proof today, as demand is great for this centennial issue among collectors as well as past and present Boy Scouts!
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Boy Scouts of America Centennial (2010)
- Year: 2010