Get the third of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 15th president James Buchanan (1857-1861). At the beginning of Buchanan’s single term in office, the Supreme Court issued their infamous Dred Scott decision. They stated that it was unconstitutional for Congress to deprive slaveholders of their property, igniting a furor among northerners and further separating North from South.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing “P” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “P” mint mark issue of the James Buchanan Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Buchanan, James
- Year: 2010