Get the last of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 16th president Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865). Immediately upon taking office, Abraham Lincoln had a daunting task at hand. Several southern states seceded, forming the Confederacy. Leading the country through the test of the Civil War, he delivered a number of speeches quoted to this day; namely the Gettysburg Address, two Inaugural Addresses, and the Emancipation Proclamation. Just days after an end was declared to the war, Lincoln was assassinated in Ford’s Theater.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Minted exclusively in Choice Proof condition for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Buchanan, James
- Year: 2010