Get the second of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 14th president Franklin Pierce (1853-1857). During Pierce’s single term in office, the gap between the North and South grew. His signing of the Kansas-Nebraska Act once again opened the question of slavery in the west, and brought the issue to the forefront.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and e pluribus unum
- Minted exclusively in Choice Proof condition for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Pierce, Franklin
- Year: 2010