Get the first of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 13th president Millard Fillmore (1850-1853). Becoming president after Zachary Taylor’s death on July 9, 1850, Fillmore’s presidency was marked by the Compromise of 1850 – which effectively halted the start of the Civil War for another 11 years.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and e pluribus unum
- Minted exclusively in Choice Proof condition for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Fillmore, Millard
- Year: 2010