This 2-coin Uncirculated 2010 P&D dollar set in Littleton’s exclusive Showpak® holder honors the 13th U.S. president, Millard Fillmore (1841-1845).
- Honors president who signed the Compromise of 1850 – effectively halting the start of the Civil War for another 11 years
- Uncirculated Millard Fillmore dollars from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints with “P” or “D” mint marks on coin’s edge along with date
- In exclusive Littleton Showpak with presidential facts, portrait & signature
Highlight your Presidential dollar collection with an Uncirculated 2010 P&D Millard Fillmore dollar set in colorful, informative Showpak today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Fillmore, Millard
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2010