Get the first of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 13th president Millard Fillmore (1850-1853). Becoming president after Zachary Taylor’s death on July 9, 1850, Fillmore’s presidency was marked by the Compromise of 1850 – which effectively halted the start of the Civil War for another 11 years.
- Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with “P” or “D” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “P” and “D” mint mark issues of the Millard Fillmore Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Fillmore, Millard
- Year: 2010