Get the 3rd issue of 2016, the Uncirculated Philadelphia “P” mint mark Harpers Ferry Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This issue marks the 33rd quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the building once known as Harpers Ferry Armory guard and firehouse, the site of John Brown’s last stand in 1859. Today it is called John Brown’s Fort.
- Reverse also displays the site name: JOHN BROWN’S FORT, state: WEST VIRGINIA, year of issue: 2016, and motto: E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Philadelphia “P” mint mark below motto IN GOD WE TRUST
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Year: 2016
- National Park Quarter Series: Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia (2016)
- Material: Clad