The last of five 2015 National Park quarter designs, this premium-quality Proof quarter features Saratoga National Park – site of the turning point of the American Revolutionary War.
- The 30th issue of the National Park quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse depicts British General John Burgoyne surrendering his sword to General Horatio Gates of the Continental Army at Saratoga, New York – which renewed hope for American independence and secured support from France
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint and bearing an “S” mint mark
- Sharp, high-relief frosted mages against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
Add the special-issue 2015-S Saratoga National Park quarter Proof to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Saratoga National Historical Park, New York (2015)
- Year: 2015