Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2014 Everglades National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24K gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse shows the marshy wetlands of the Everglades with an Anhinga bird in the foreground and Roseate Spoonbill in the background. Both birds inhabit the coastal areas of this subtropical park!
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2014 Everglades quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24K gold-plated coin today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Everglades National Park, Florida (2014)
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2014