Get the 19th issue of the National Park quarter series, featuring Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, now plated with precious gold by Littleton!
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- Now generously layered with 24K gold by Littleton
Enjoy America’s most cherished natural sites and historic places in vibrant gold as you collect the exciting National Park quarters! Order today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2013