Get the premium-quality San Francisco “S” mint mark Proof version of the 2013 Fort McHenry quarter.
- 19th issue of the National Park quarter series, honoring Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine in Maryland
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- Struck in limited quantities to the highest Proof standards, and featuring sharp, frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- Bears the prestigious “S” mark of the San Francisco Mint
Add the beautiful, limited-issue 2013 Fort McHenry quarter Proof to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Year: 2013
- Material: Clad